Current open positions
Following the acquisition by Gotoga in the end of 2018, the company is seeking to recruit a cross-brand Content Manager to accelerate online sales growth. This individual will play a central role in the digital transformation of all Gotoga brands and work closely with both online and marketing teams.
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer, Gotoga
As Content Manager at Gotoga, you will be a central part of the Digital Team and working with content creation for all brands in the company’s portfolio (currently HOPE and Whyred).
• Create a diverse range of content for our digital platforms, web shop (content and product texts), newsletters, social media etc.
• Create clear, engaging and compelling texts and visual content.li>
• Close liaison with the marketing team to ensure content strategy aligns with company’s goal.
• Ensure all content is optimized for both an excellent user experience and for search engines (SEO).
• Management of all content platforms.
• Devising and implementing a content strategy to social media communities, in close collaboration with marketing team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven work experience as Content Manager and/or Editor.
• Proficiency with popular content management systems.
• Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing.
• Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
• Knowledge of web traffic metrics.
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
• Great attention to detail.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and interviews will be held continuously. Please send your resume and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your email with Application: Content Manager.